Bakugan: A Twist in Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming soon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brief History Lesson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Zalia
Level 6 Brawler (Princess)
Princess Zalia

Character sheet
Health:
A Brief History Lesson Left_bar_bleue500/500A Brief History Lesson B310  (500/500)
Bakugan Points:
A Brief History Lesson Left_bar_bleue100000/1000000A Brief History Lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/1000000)

A Brief History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: A Brief History Lesson   A Brief History Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 am

Let's teach you all a brief history lesson as to why this war is going on.

First of all, this isn't a war, it's a revolution. But, we'll get into that later.

6 Years ago, I lived happily with my Father, my Mother, and my brother, in my Castle. Completely unknown to me, there was a rebellion taking place. All the cities revolted against my father's crown, thousands of lives were being lost every day, by the men supporting my father, and the men opposed. But... one day... The worst thing imaginable happened.

I remember playng with my dolls, in my room. I was only 12, and I had a certain obsession witht those dolls. That's when Erion ran into my room and pulled me into my closet. I resisted, kicking and trying to scream against his hold over my mouth. He smacked me, and I calmed myself. That's when he explained what happened...

A Man broke into our castle, he was coated in black and anyone he touched was mercilessly put under a sleep spell, but a few unlucky targets weren't as fortunate. He... He had a dagger, and he killed four people. He killed my brother, he killed my Father, my mother, and he also killed the 6 Year old Son of Atticus.

After that... the kingdom was a mess... Without a leader, the rebels wanted a new leader, one that didn't hold power. The ones loyal to the crown wanted to keep the Royal Bloodline intact. I was the median, and I was forced under rule at the age of 12. I made Erion my assistant, and Atticus was my General. Erion lsot his best friend; my brother. Atticus had lost his son. They felt the pain that I endured, and so, they were who I chose to be my Right-Hand men. I've ruled ever since, and my kingdom was going smoothly until 4 months ago...

That's when Dustin and Hibiki started all this... nonsense. They started claiming that we were preforming horrible experiments on Bakugan, and they started saying that my government was corrupt and cruel. I'm not sure why, but they keep recruiting more and more members. The rebellion has started up again, and this time, I won't make the same mistakes my father did. I'm going to bring down this Rebellion before it hurts anyone I care about. Mad
Back to top Go down

A Brief History Lesson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan: A Twist in Time :: Basic Information :: Thrae Star Press-
Jump to: