Bakugan: A Twist in Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming soon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakugan Brawl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nergal

Nergal

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Gate Card
Back to top Go down
Nergal

Nergal

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 pm

I, Nergal the God of Death, shall summon a bakugan of deadly proportion. You shall fear the might of my creature of ultimate darkness. Arise, DARKUS HADES!!!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Baku-Pod

Baku-Pod

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 pm

The member 'Nergal' has done the following action : Bakugan Brawl

'Magnitude' : 3
Back to top Go down
Nergal

Nergal

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Baku-Pod

Baku-Pod

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 8:34 pm

The member 'Nergal' has done the following action : Bakugan Brawl

'Gate Card Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Nergal

Nergal

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Bakugan Stand, Darkus Hades

Hades:500
Special Effect: Spliced Alternate: Your Hades can also be treated by name as "Alpha Hydranoid". If you choose to do this, Ability Cards can not be played on that Hades if they pertain only to "Hades". This effect lasts throughout the whole Brawl.

Now with this ability card I command you, open the cannons within your torso and destroy all who oppose!

Saurer Cannon: Increases your Hades' power level by 900 points. Then after this card had been activated, even if negated, causes a 3 turn disable of any Abilities to be activated on Hades. After the 3 turn pause, Hades' power level increases by another 900 points.

Hades:1400
Special Effect: Spliced Alternate: Your Hades can also be treated by name as "Alpha Hydranoid". If you choose to do this, Ability Cards can not be played on that Hades if they pertain only to "Hades". This effect lasts throughout the whole Brawl.

Fight me, you pathetic worm. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Enki

Enki

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:14 pm

I cannot let you do this, you monster! Life has value and meaning!!! Mad

Bakugan Brawl, Neo Dragonoid!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Bakugan stand! Haos Neo Dragonoid!

Neo Dragonoid: 500
Special Effect: Heat of Battle: Your Neo Dragonoid can boost his Power Level by 200 points before the round begins. This effect can only be used before an Ability Card or Gate Card is activated. This effect is only usable once per Brawl.

You creature of darkness may be powerful, but it has a massive weakness!

Ability Activate, burst shield.

Burst Shield
Effect:
- Allows your Neo Dragonoid to negate an opponent's most recent Ability Card played.
- Increases the Defense of your Neo Dragonoid by 0.1 points.

Neo Dragonoid: 500
Special Effect: Heat of Battle: Your Neo Dragonoid can boost his Power Level by 200 points before the round begins. This effect can only be used before an Ability Card or Gate Card is activated. This effect is only usable once per Brawl.

Hades:500

We could end the round if you're scared! Not like you can do much anyways. Cool
Back to top Go down
Nergal

Nergal

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Nobody is afraid of the light, fool! Everybody is afraid of the dark, however!

Battlegear Boost!

Swayther
Power Level: +100
Defense: +0.2
Evasion: +5
Special Shot: +77

Battlegear ability activate!

Swayther Gekkou (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Swayther to transfer 200 points from an opponent's Power Level to your Bakugan equipped with Swayther's total.
- Increases the Evasion of your Bakugan equipped with Swayther by 3 points.

Swayther+Hades:800

Neo Dragonoid: 300

Since the ability was activated on Swayther instead of Hades, it still goes through!!! Are you prepared to have your sweet Dragonoid capture and corrupted by the God of Death himself!?!?!?!??!? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Enki

Enki

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:29 pm

No! I must not fail! Mad

Ability Activate!

Pyrus Slayer
Effect:
- Increases your Neo Dragonoid's Power Level by 300 points, while also decreasing an opponent's Power Level by 100 points.
- Increases the Evasion of your Neo Dragonoid by 2 points.

This should even the odds a bit more.

Neo Dragonoid: 600

Swayther+Hades:700

It was not enough....I guess I lose this round, but I fought hard.
Back to top Go down
Nergal

Nergal

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Giving up already? How pathetic of you. Sadly, I'm not letting you off with a warning as small as this! It's turn number 4, so guess what?

SAURER CANNON!!!

Saurer Cannon: After the 3 turn pause, Hades' power level increases by another 900 points.

Swayther+Hades:1600
Special Effect: Spliced Alternate: Your Hades can also be treated by name as "Alpha Hydranoid". If you choose to do this, Ability Cards can not be played on that Hades if they pertain only to "Hades". This effect lasts throughout the whole Brawl

Neo Dragonoid: 600

I still have my gate card as well. There is no way you can win this brawl, or even survive this round! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bakugan Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Brawl   Bakugan Brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakugan Brawl
Page 1 of 1